If you’re looking for a simple, high-carb meal that will satisfy your tummy and your taste buds, this is your recipe. These potatoes are clean, filling and delicious. Great for a main dish or even a small side.
- 2½ pounds gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- optional: salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and scrub potatoes. Chop into short wedges.
- Add potatoes to a large pot and fill with enough water to cover the potatoes. Bring to a boil. Boil 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine spices in a small bowl and crush together.
- Drain the potatoes and put them back in the large pot. Pour spice mixture over the potatoes and gently mist together with a spatula.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and use a brush to spread olive oil over the foil.
- Pour potatoes onto the baking sheet and spread apart so no potatoes are on top of each other. Bake 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, increase temperature to 400 dergrees for 5 minutes to get the potatoes crispy.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 36 minutes
I like to dip my potatoes in ketchup. What about you? Share in the comments.